Friday, October 12, 2012

In Which I Transcend the Medias


Friends, Family, and Esteemed Colleagues;

What? Could it be that I'm updating my blog again? Could it possibly be that I have nothing else to do other than sit in my room with a plate of cheese (stolen from Mama Masha) and plot out recounts of my life on the struggle bus? Yes, perhaps it could. However, as of now, the woodland critters are abuzz with special news: today, I am transcending the media. Yesterday, I spent my evening in front of a video camera in order to give you the special privilege of seeing my chubby face in action. So, without further ado, I give you my technological creation.
I couldn't get a picture of the video so I just chose a picture of me with a wombat. Sorry.



Also, I don't know why it's called "Capture2012" or whatever. I couldn't figure out how to change it. Sorry about the jank look. I would spruce this page up but I've had enough internet for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment